Accepted bateeli application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Bateeli, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft Username: bateeli

Past Usernames (If applicable): Not applicable.

Timezone: Eastern standarn time

Do you have access to Discord?: Yes, Bateeli#7163

Do you have a working email account which you have access to?: (i really dont care that its public i have a bunch of spam emails anyway

Are you able to upload to YouTube in at least 360p, 30fps?: i can upload in 1080p if you want a video on something

Have you had any infractions on DeadlyFactions in the past? If so please list: maybe aguring with fatdaddy about faction related things

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member? If so, what did you learn from this?: I have been all the roles overtime. What i learned is that many servers dont survivie past the first year and that those servers still had good staff. I owned a server named troublenetwork for 3-4 months but it wasnt getting players.

Why should we choose you over another applicant?: I may not be the best with spelling or grammar but im very smart when it comes to computers, hosting, permissions and many other things. My maturity level is prob 8 because at school i don't put up with shit but i got better with controling my anger.

What makes you a good staff member?: Besides helpful, i have alot of minecraft experience! i bought minecraft on may 12 2012 i can tell mostly everything about minecraft. If a player is aguring with oneanother i can say cut it out and be friends holding a grudge can kill you

How many hours can you commit to DeadlyFactions per week?: i can spend around 10 hours on the server per day

#1 Bateeli, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
  2. MissingSyntax

Owner

Hi @Bateeli,

I am pleased to say i have accepted your staff application.

Please also make sure to read the staff handbook and become familiar with it on discord.

Have a great day and welcome to the staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.